Like pellets made from other feedstock, the recycling from bamboo to bamboo pellet fuel is not only acceptable but also profitable. Its feasibility is analyzed from three aspects: raw material, end products and market situation.
From Bamboo Aspect
Sufficient supply of raw materials is the first step of successful bamboo pellets making, after which the composition should be
analyzed one by one in order to make sure such feedstock fits well for complete bamboo pelletizing system.
1. Growth period: The growing period of bamboo differs according to different species, temperature, moisture and soil. Although 3~10cm/day is the general growth rate for most categories, some of them can grow 91cm within only 24 hours, and even some 30m tall after maturity. Fast growing adds raw material advantages for bamboo wood pellet mill.
2. Distribution: Wide range of bamboo pellet fuel production also benefits from wide distribution of bamboo plant. You can see them almost everywhere from Sakhalin and Australia to India and Himalayas as well as Africa and America to Argentina and Chile. As for climate factors, both cold and hot are suitable for either same or different species. Furthermore, bamboo growing on commercial basis is also under research and has been tried recently.
3.1. Cellulose&hemicellulose: Scattered cellulose and hemicellulose compose of the body of bamboo pellet fuel under the function of binder. The amount of them decides the output of bamboo wood pellet mill.
3.2. Lignin: It is lignin that plays the role of binding agent in bamboo waste pellet press. High content of it not only saves investment but also makes the molding procedure successfully and efficiently.
3.3. Ash: Screening and other processes adopted during bamboo sawdust pelletizing make the little ash even less, which reduces the air pollution caused by bamboo pellet burning.
From Bamboo Pellets Aspect
Of course, no matter how many the raw materials for complete bamboo pelletizing system are, a machine that fail to produce quality and profitable products won’t get any welcome and popularity. As for this aspect, bamboo sawdust pellets will never let you down.
1. High heat value: The heat value of bamboo pellet fuel is as high as 4800 kcal, equal to that of coal but with less space occupation.
2. Low emission: After being handled, bamboo pellets only contain less than 1.1% of ash, which together with little sulfur content contributes to low burning emission, reducing acid rain and green house effect.
3. Wide application: As a kind of novel and green energy form, biomass pellet fuel can be widely used in industrial factory to heat furnace, household to work in stove and service field to supply heat.
4. Easy transportation: Bamboo wood pellet mill makes the final products made in it high in density, which means the volume of them is much smaller compared with the same weight of raw materials. Thus, easy transportation and low delivery fee can be realized.
5. High profits: This money earning method only needs a complete bamboo pellet production line, sufficient supply of raw materials and a few people. In most circumstances, investment will be paid back in several months.
From Market Requirement Aspect
On one hand, the large market demand needs more manufacturers to produce bamboo pellet fuel; On the other hand, the
shortage and limit of fossil fuel requires the emergence of new-form energy form.
1. Pellet market: The market for bamboo pellet fuel has risen abruptly in recent years. Before large-scale production, Europe and North America takes for the most market share of wood and biomass pellets. Between them, the former stays more significant, reaching more than nine million in 2010. When more and more manufacturers realized their economic and environmental benefits, production and transaction in Latin America and Asia began to emerge. For now, a lot of reliable producers like Whirlston Pellet Machinery is able to offer you with quality products and superb service.
2. Fossil fuel: Fossil fuels, including coal, petroleum and natural gas, have always been the most frequently used heating resources since they were found and exploited. There were energy specialists forecasting that the running out of fossil fuels is just a matter of time because of their finite characteristics. Under such circumstance, development and production of new energy form are extremely urgent, regarding which bamboo and other biomass pellets are successfully put into use.